Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Writing Momentum‘s Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Writing Momentum‘s website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Writing Momentum is located at PO Box 922, Haslet, TX 76052
All material written by the users of WritingMomentum.com are explicitly the property of the user that created it. WritingMomentum.com holds no copyright to the written entries of its users. The material is stored only for user retrieval, and may be downloaded or removed by the user at any time.
Unless otherwise stated, Writing Momentum and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Writing Momentum (such as blog entries), with the exception of content written and saved by its users as stated above. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to WritingMomentum.com or any specific blog post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words of any blog post on any other site, provided you link back to the original blog post.
- Print off blog posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print blog posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Writing Momentum. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.writingmomentum.com.”
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use our blog content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our blog content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon our written work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages simply because we don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
No use of Writing Momentum’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. WritingMomentum.com cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Writing Momentum does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Writing Momentum, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Writing Momentum shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Writing Momentum reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Writing Momentum a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website or make them display on other locations than WritingMomentum.com.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Note: Some portions of this policy borrowed with permission under Creative Commons from Michael Hyatt.