Share a time you tried something in your niche and it went wrong. Or not according to your plan. Then some sort of encouragement that if they often don’t feel like they “get it right”….that’s okay, too.
This is going to humanize youuuuu. Get you connecting. Trust me.
Here are the details of this email:
- Microconversion: Show your audience mistakes are okay and you care about them as an individual, not just a customer
- Subject Line A: when THIS NICHE THING goes wrong
- Subject Line B: the time I got it wrong
- Subject Line C: feeling down? read this
- Teaser A: yes, this really happed to me…
- Teaser B: it’s ok to make mistakes >>
*USE THIS IF YOU ARE GOOD AT WRITING AND JUST NEED THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE EMAIL.*
[Greeting] [personal update] [talk about a time when you did something related to your niche and you got it wrong. This doesn’t have to be an intense disaster story…just something people can relate to] [encourage them to keep going even when they get it wrong] [Sign off]
*USE THIS AS A MAD-LIBS SORTA THANG. JUST FILL IN THE BLANKS AND REVIEW AFTER TO ADD A BIT MORE OF YOUR PERSONALITY.*
- Replace anything in ALL CAPS
- Replace links or anything I’ve put in this amazing purple-ish color
I’m having a pretty good week. How about you?
I hope great, but if not…I’ve got a story for you.
One time while I was DOING THIS THING, I attempted THIS and MADE THIS MISTAKE.
THESE CONSEQUENCES HAPPENED BECAUSE OF IT. And I felt THIS WAY.
It took me X TIME to get over it.
Why tell you right here? Right now?
Well, because mistakes happen. And even though I messed up, I kept going. I kept DOING THIS RELATED NICHE THING and have THIS ACCOMPLISHMENT now.
So, NICHE RELATED THING or whatever, I just thought I’d send over a little encouragement today. In case you needed it.